Luxury real estate for sale in Istanbul
Types of luxury real estate in Istanbul and the importance of investing in it
Do you dream of searching for luxury properties for sale in Istanbul?
The real estate market in Istanbul is witnessing a great and striking diversity, and if you think that it is the preserve of the rich only, you are wrong, as it is suitable for everyone without exception.
It is the right place to buy luxury real estate with international high-end qualities. If you look closely, you will find that a large group of its residents belong to the class of businessmen, celebrities and the rich.
In this article, Skyline Real Estate will inform you about the most suitable areas in that city to buy a luxury property and we will explain to you further this choice.
Where can I find luxury properties for sale in Istanbul?
Through the following paragraphs, we will answer this question and we will mention the most important areas that you should look in so that your trip to search for real estate is organized and avoid randomness, as you know that Istanbul is wide in area and also extends over two continents at the same time, which makes the choice difficult and confusing for this reason you always need a real estate consultant to accompany you in all your steps.
1 - One of the most upscale and luxurious areas is Besiktas.
- It is located on the European side and is rich in distinguished properties of a modern nature (residential complexes).
- It suits you, whether you want housing or real estate investment.
2 - As for Sariyer, there is another story. When we talk about it, we have come to an area among the first three areas in this city in terms of luxury and high real estate prices.
- (It was known to be the area of celebrities, politicians and the rich).
- It is located on the European side and has an exceptional view of the Bosphorus.
- Real estate varies, where you can find residential complexes - villas - hotels with modern features.
3 - Also among the most important areas in which you can search for luxury real estate for sale in Istanbul is Beyoglu, which has gained a lot of fame.
- Tourists flock to it from everywhere because it contains the most important and famous tourist attractions in Turkey, such as Istiklal Street, markets, shops, and others.
- Did you know that real estate prices are a bit high? This is due to several factors, most notably the distinguished geographical location in the city center.
4 - On the Asian side of Istanbul, we have the Kadikoy area with sea views, great tranquility and wide green spaces.
- It is a mixture between history and modernity at the same time, which caught the attention of tourists.
- It witnessed a qualitative leap in its real estate sector, as many construction companies went to it to construct luxury residential complexes.
5 - Bakirkoy is one of the typical options and is located on the European side of the city and is characterized by its lively character and its long coastline.
- It is one of the most attractive areas for investors due to its development, urban acceleration, and modernity of its service facilities.
In this regard, it is worth noting a very important point, which is that some believe that to find luxury properties for sale in Istanbul, one must go to the European side of the city, but this belief is wrong, as the Asian side is no less important than it and has become a destination for many construction companies and investors.
Luxury real estate prices in Istanbul:
When you decide to search for luxury properties for sale in Istanbul, you must first ask about their prices, so is it suitable for you? Is it too high? This is what you can discover from the following table:
The average price per square meter is 12.000 thousand Turkish liras and may be more than that
The price of an apartment in a residential complex with an area of 100 meters is about one million and 200 thousand
The price per square meter is 11.000 thousand Turkish liras and is constantly increasing
The price of an apartment of one hundred square meters is about one million and 100 thousand Turkish liras
Princes' Islands (Adalar)
The average price per square meter is about 7500 thousand Turkish liras.
An apartment of one hundred square meters, the price of which reaches more than seven hundred and fifty thousand Turkish liras.
The average price per square meter is more than 6600 thousand Turkish lira.
The price of an apartment of one hundred square meters ranges from six hundred and fifty to seven hundred thousand Turkish liras.
The price per square meter exceeds 5000 TL.
The price of an apartment of one hundred square meters in a residential complex exceeds six hundred thousand Turkish liras.
It ranges between 4000 and 7000 thousand Turkish liras.
The price of an apartment in a residential complex reaches about seven hundred thousand Turkish liras.
The average price per square meter is about 8500 thousand Turkish liras
The price of an apartment of a hundred square meters reaches 800 thousand Turkish liras.
The price per square meter recorded about 8200 square meters
Approximately, it is about nine hundred thousand Turkish liras.
You should know that prices are not fixed in one case, but rather fluctuate constantly according to the development witnessed by the region, the development of infrastructure and the great urban acceleration. Therefore, you must constantly look at the prices and follow the market well.
What are the advantages of luxury real estate in Istanbul?
Do you know the dimensions of the search for luxury real estate for sale in Istanbul? Through the following paragraph, we will explain to you the full details of the matter.
1 - You will have a quiet, safe and comfortable life.
2 - These areas are characterized by the abundance of service and recreational facilities that provide the residents with an integrated lifestyle.
3 - These areas receive great governmental interest, as the Turkish government is working to develop its infrastructure in order to attract foreign capital to it.
4 - It is considered a suitable and wonderful option for real estate investment in order to achieve the highest returns and abundant profits.
5 - It often includes commercial centers, shopping centers, high-end malls, and famous international and local brands.
6 - The means of transportation are available, and this means that transportation from one place to another is very easy.
7 - It contains the most important educational institutions and medical centers to meet the needs of its residents.
8 - Despite all these advantages and positives, their prices are considered low and appropriate if compared with similar real estate prices in major cities in other countries.
How can you find luxury real estate?
Do you think that finding luxury real estate for sale in Istanbul is easy? Below are the steps that you must follow.
- You will find a lot of luxury real estate offers for sale in this city, so you have to look at different models in order to choose the one that suits you best.
- Choose according to your taste and what your financial budget imposes on it and avoid borrowing so that you do not find yourself stuck in the difficulty of repaying later.
- Beware not to choose to buy a property on your own, as it is necessary to deal with a reliable real estate company with experience and knowledge of the details of the real estate market in Turkey to help you make the right choice.
- You may think that luxury real estate is the preserve of the rich, but the reality is the opposite, as it is suitable for everyone without exception.
- If you do not have enough funds to purchase a property with cash, you can look for properties under construction or in installments.
We at Skyline Real Estate work to provide our clients with luxurious real estate and many offers for sale in Istanbul. You can contact us to bring you the most important offers and update you on the latest developments in this field.
Do not miss the opportunity, as it may be that the apartment of your dreams is not far from you.